cross arrow-right caution download info arrow-down tick

FineFixer Victoria

If your fine was issued in Victoria, you can fix it at FineFixer Victoria. You don’t have to be a VIC resident.

A free legal service provided by

Moonee Valley Legal Service

I want to fix a fine

We’ll need to ask you a few questions, and will give you personalised options

I need help understanding all my options

Find out all the things you can do when you get a fine